What to bring :
- long trousers made of light linens
- sufficient amount of socks
- T-shirts or shirts, but not only short sleeves
- rain-jacket or poncho
- swim wear
- mosquito protection (suitable for tropical regions, e.g. Detan in Ecuador)
- torch with spare batteries (LED torches use less batteries)
- sun screen lotion
- camera (possibility of high ISO setting!)
- if wanted binoculars
What you do not need to bring:
- rubber boots (we have up until size 47)
- You do not need mosquito nets.
Hygiene and cleanliness are a very important issue for us :
- Toilets are disinfected every day.
- The water for fruit juices and ice cubes is boiled every day.
- The rubber boots are cleaned inside and outside after use.
What you also need to know:
More information about the lodge